You really want to be equally spaced in defensive, and I’d ideally like to have the player one inside of me on my inside shoulder. So if I’m the right mid, I’d have the left mid on my left shoulder, allowing me to chase out on the right mid if need be. Does that help?
It can be described as:
– get the ball to the mids to perform a mid-mid roll ball
– far link sweeps round and receives pass. Dishes to near link after engaging opposite defender
– near link takes second touch. Near wing is half
– mid who takes touch one takes touch three
– fastest player subs on, aiming to get yards and take fourth touch on…[Read more]