It can be described as:
– get the ball to the mids to perform a mid-mid roll ball
– far link sweeps round and receives pass. Dishes to near link after engaging opposite defender
– near link takes second touch. Near wing is half
– mid who takes touch one takes touch three
– fastest player subs on, aiming to get yards and take fourth touch on far mid
– scooper is on second and is half at fourth touch. Strike player is on third and receives ball
– near link and wing are on fourth and fifth
– strike player aims to take touch on near mid and splits opennside. Scooper runs punish line, either going short side or stepping back open side.
– score try, let team that just subbed off defend next set.